As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic master brands like Heinz, Kraft and Planters. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like DEVOUR and Primal Kitchen. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Deze studenten zoeken wij
Profile - Basic Qualifications for the International Management Trainee Program 2021
- University Bachelor degree.
- Graduated on or after 2020 from any discipline
- Max. working experience: 1 year after graduation
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Ability and willingness to relocate
- Impressive extra-curriculars
- NOTE. Valid working rights for the country you are applying for are required
Profile – Basic Qualifications for the Young Talent Program (internships)
- You are enrolled at a European university during at least 50% of the duration of the internship.
- You are nearing the end of your bachelor's degree or pursuing your master’s degree.
- You have good knowledge of the English language- both written and spoken (Dutch is a bonus).
- NOTE: EU working rights are required. Either you have EU Citizenship, or you are studying in the Netherlands.
You are consumer obsessed
You dare to do better every day
You champion great people
You demand diversity
You do the right thing
You own it
Hier kun je ons vinden
Gustav Mahlerlaan 1228
1081 LA Amsterdam